Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Salvador Dali's Mustache.




I was in The Strand bookstore (18 miles of books) over the weekend and found a tiny little book called "Salvador Dali's Mustache." As the title indicates, it's about 40 pictures of Dali's absurd mustache.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that we have all become too serious. As if no one wants to laugh any more because it doesn't fit in a .ppt.

I bought the book for my 17-year-old. Because she should grow up differently.

BTW, you can order this delightful little laughter on Amazon for $11. It might just brighten your day--not a bad result of an $11 expenditure.

5 comments:

Teenie said...

My Dad used to wake us up mornings by blowing nonsense through my sister's band trumpet. And he still, to this day, breaks out into his monkey walk whenever we're in public.

Dads are special like that.

bob hoffman said...

My father used to say to me: "The problem with you is you think everything's a joke."

And I used to think, "No, that's the only thing about me that's not a problem."

KAZZIECHAMELEON said...

have you ever read his "diary of a genius"? you'll read it in 2 hours. it's so delightful and funny and crazy and spot on, you'll fly right through it. he divines his day by reading his bowel movements in the toilet. and it kinda makes sense :o

Kamagra Jelly said...

Hi, I'd like to get a mustache like that one, but I'm afraid I would look just like Dali, so I'll have to try something new.

Alprazolam said...

My how times have changed.