Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An open letter.

Hello.

There are certain things I think I do better than almost anyone else in the world.

I can take a steaming pile of shit and turn it in to something good.

I can take something immensely complicated and make it simple.

I can make something profoundly prosaic and make it compelling, memorable and actionable.

Most of all, I can take mounds of confusing material and turn it into interesting copy.

We live in a world where we are inundated with literally thousands of paid messages a day. Yet if I asked you if you remember any, even from an hour ago, you'd likely say "no."

That's unfortunate. Wasteful. Futile.

And from a marketing point of view, nonsensical.

No matter what business you're in, no matter what medium you prefer to work on, I think adroit creative thinking can help your business.

If I didn't believe that, I'd quit the business.

I do believe that words and ideas matter.

I do believe I can make a difference to your business.

If you'd like to chat about it, contact me.

Thank you.

No comments: