Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Writing copy.

Man, for the past few days I've been fighting and I've been writing.

I've been given brain dumps on topics that are so esoteric that they could make your head fall off.

It's like I have to write brochures on the Higgs Boson particle.

This is complicated shit.

On top of that are ten pages of briefs.

I called them brain dumps.

But that's not really fair to brains.

Or dumps.

It's hard to approach things like these.

It's easy to find distractions.

Do I have any red Facebook numbers? Is anyone looking at my LinkedIn profile?

But shit, they pay me to do this.

So you slowly fall in love with the product.

You learn what it does. Why it helps people. How it's like nothing else.

You will yourself into believing.

You learn to love.

This is what you do.

You write a thousand words--with authority--on something you knew nothing about 24-hours earlier.

That's what we do.

No comments: