Thursday, March 5, 2015

A rat's breakfast.

It's snowing like a sonofabitch in New York today, the 27th or 44th "Snowpocalypse" of the season is upon us and roughly 90% of all New Yorkers are looking for someone to sue.

I mean, someone should be sued for this weather, right?

What the fuck.

It's too much.

It's not fair.

This blows.

In any event, I took the 4. The Lexington Express train to work this morning. (Or as New Yorkers pronounce it Smorning.) And someone had dropped a dozen bagels onto the tracks. Enough to attract rat traffic all the way from 96th Street. I suppose if I conducted a survey, there might even be some Bridge and Tunnel rats enjoying the feast.

In reality, the subway ain't half bad.

It's "up" 99.999% of the time.

And it moves something like one-million people a day with only minor frustrations and lethal threats.

Until someone figures out how to Uber my ass to work for $2.50, I'll put up with a rat's breakfast.


No comments: